Have a questions about our wood burning hot tubs? Give us a call 1-877-446-3565
For the purist at heart this 100% Canadian clear red cedar wood burning hot tub is a real show stopper. Amazing those hard to access locations this kit comes flat packed for easy transport. We have done all the "heavy lifting" just follow our detailed manual and install anywhere you have a flat spot or desire a 100% off grid hot tub.
With a 3 person capacity this wood fired hot tub comes with an internal wood-fired burner made of 100% stainless steel. Our wood-fired heater is the most economical, energy efficient and environmentally friendly way to heat the water in your cedar hot tub. It is also extremely quick, it should take you 2-4 hours to reach a comfortable soaking temperature. Internal heaters offer the fastest heating time possible as there is almost zero heat escape from this economical heating source. This is our Executive model and is finished to an extremely high standard.
We select the best Canada red cedar for its natural resistance to rust and insects.
Top loaded for easy access, our wood burning hot tubs contain a cedar fence to protect bathers from the heat source. The cedar wood fired hot tub kits are relatively simple to put together; anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 4-6 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
- 3 person capacity
- Made with Canadian Red Cedar
- 304 stainless steel submersible wood burning stove
- Long handled ash scoop
- 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) thick walls
- Grade-A Red Cedar benches
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel bands
- Stainless-steel drain in bottom of tub
- Heats up in approximately 2-4 hours
- 2 persons required to assemble (allow approximately 3 hours for assembly)
- 4 inch (10cm) thick brown vinyl cover
- For outdoor use only
- Galvanized stove pipe and rain hat
- Packaged in robust wooden shipping crate
- 3 Person Regular -- 5' diameter x 3' depth (1500mm x 900mm)