Have a questions? We have answers, call now to speak to a live person 1-877-446-3565
TRADITIONAL SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
The Scandinavian barrel sauna has a classic beauty in its elegant simplicity. Our barrel saunas are constructed with tongue and groove lumber staves that are held tightly together by stainless steel bands and fasteners. This interlocking system allows the lumber staves to expand and contract naturally, and to form a tight seal. The sauna unit sits on polymer support cradles (included) that keep the sauna’s underside above the ground. Not only are our Scandinavian barrel sauna lovely to look at, their design is incredibly energy efficient and helps to distribute the heat evenly throughout the interior.
This version of our barrel sauna features a stylish covered front porch with two seats, cup holders and a towel rack. The front porch is perfect for relaxing and cooling off between sauna rounds.
THE RELAXATION COMES NATURALLY
Our sauna kit includes a wooden head rest, cradle and back rest so you can get comfortable. Sit on wooden benches and enjoy the company of friends and loved ones in a sauna room filled with soft lighting and enjoy the aromatic scents of pine. Our saunas give bathers a truly authentic and relaxing Scandinavian sauna experience.
EASY SELF ASSEMBLY
Putting together the our sauna kits is easy! All our saunas are designed with the DIY customer in mind. All the pieces are pre-cut and grooved, so no sawing or cutting is required.
Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 4 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA & THE USA
We ship our saunas to everywhere in the United States to sauna enthusiasts who enjoy the wellness benefits of heat and steam!
- Pre-cut and grooved lumber, 1.5” thickness
- Made from premium quality Finnish White Pine
- 6kw ETL Certified electric heater with temperature controls and timer
- Tempered and tinted full glass door with stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior explosion-proof light bulkhead (wirings should be sourced locally)
- Wooden heater guard
- Integral door handle/towel bar
- Weather-resistant polymer support cradles
- 2 opposite facing benches for sitting or reclining
- 1 x head rest and 1 x back cradle
- Includes wooden water bucket & ladle, sauna rocks, thermometer/hygrometer, and sand timer
- 4 Person -- 6' diameter x 6' length (Exact 70.8" x 70.8")